Saturday, January 12, 2013

Team


Love watching the local sports teams, their coaches and  fans. There is an excitement and an anticipation.  Day after day, week after week, year after year there is an investment and sacrifice.  We seem to get that when it comes to sports.  Time, Talent, Resources gets committed and even loyalty comes in to play....I have noticed Kennewick and Kamiakin bring it to the table every time they are together.  Richland and Hanford go at it, Pasco and Chiawana take their shots too. 
 I can always learn a lot from team, commitment and loyalty.  I plan on doing that in this year.  As I dig into the Bible I love seeing how Jesus grew His dysfunctional team and taught them how to invest & die to themselves each day....all about team......Jesus' team .....corny perhaps, but this works for me...

Ready.....Break.....







No comments: